Thursday 26 May 2016

Mizani True Textures: This Conditioner Does More Than Just Condition

Moisture Replenish Conditioner 



Mizani is a professional haircare line made for various hair types from natural curly hair to highly textured or relaxed hair. Most of their products are rich in anti-oxidants, natural ingredients like essential fatty acids to produce healthy moisturised hair.

As mentioned in previous posts, I've been looking for more natural products to use on my face and hair. I came across Mizani on someone's Instagram who praised the product to do exactly what she needed for someone with dry curly hair. I checked out their website making a note on some of their products and put in an order for their 1000ml conditioner for around £20, which is equivalent to buying 5 bottles of Elvive conditioner, at £4 per bottle. So I was spending the same amount of money, hoping it would be a better quality product and it was!

I know from just general wonderment and research that when buying beauty products - to look for ones without parabens, sulfates and silicones, which is exactly what Mizani is. Moisture Replenish Conditioner is paraben and silicone free, infused with coconut, olive and marula oil, all with moisture and softening benefits. These oils produce stronger, shinier and softer looking hair and that is exactly what I got after just one wash. I've been using the product for over a month now and I have noticed a significant difference to now than to what my hair was like when I was using Elvive conditioner. It's always important to bear in mind that I do use other moisturising regimes like the coconut oil mask every week or fortnight to give my hair that extra boost, and in addition using The Body Shop's Grapeseed Oil which I wrote about here. I always stress to readers that you can't do one thing without the other and expect instant results. It takes time and you have to be consistent with additional regimes on top of your general ones like shampooing and conditioning. 

THE BENEFITS:

  • Moisture is maintained within the hair - again even after one or two days my hair would swallow up mass branded conditioners as if it were dying, but because Mizani uses natural moisture replenishing ingredients that benefit your hair, not only instantly but in the long run as well because they're not just being applied to the hair, they are penetrating your scalp and hair follicles to encourage new hair growth, that is stronger and healthier. Mass branded products are predominantly made of chemicals that are slightly infused with natural products making you believe you're getting the same instant results but not the long lasting effects and you will notice your hair isn't feeling or looking healthier as you will notice as soon as you wash the product out. Where as Mizani maintains the health and strength as well as making your hair look and feel softer. MY HAIR HAS NEVER FELT THIS SOFT!
  • Mizani's conditioner has a lot of slip within in it, a creamy, milk like texture that allows you to comb/brush through the hair with ease leaving no strain on the hair. My hair doesn't tangle as easily any more because my hair is softer, less brittle and dry. I noticed that other conditioners provide the same thickness and slip but these are obviously chemically made. I noticed this when I would rinse my Elvive conditioner out and it would take ages to rid that slippery feel on my body and even when applying the conditioner after it would feel greasy and gooey, where as Mizani easily washes off and almost feels like natural body butter for the skin.

This amazing and btw beautifully smelling product is definitely worth to add to your wish list to the perfect hair regime and I would highly encourage anyone with hassle hair to try out their other products from a wide range of enticing selection!

Leave a comment below if you have any questions or if you have any suggestions on products I should try!


PEACE & LOVE



No comments:

Post a Comment