Tuesday 10 June 2014

E3 2014 Conference: GTA V, Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider AND MORE!

E3 2014: GAMING REBORN 


I don't think I could be any more excited for the coming year and 2015, not only regarding films but gaming as well!! I actually missed the E3 conference (which isn't like me, I'm usually always on par with every upcoming gaming event!) but I did make sure I caught up with every bit of juicy gossip and sneak peak. So what got my heart racing? Hands down the new instalment to Assassin's Creed: Assassin's Creed Unity! Words cannot describe how much I love AC! I want to say so much but I don't want to waffle on too much because I'm sure all you gamers out there want to just skip to the good bits and watch the trailers. Well here are all my favourite bits! ENJOY! 


Assassin's Creed Unity 
I have no doubts and big hopes for this game! Hands down, overall winner! From past experiences of other instalments, the story oozes depth and substance, gameplay is immense and the graphics are immaculate.  


Tomb Raider 2 
Don't really know what to expect from this game. The last instalment was pretty epic. I've always been a fan of Tomb Raider so I will definitely be purchasing this when it's released either way!


Uncharted 4 (PS4)
I have played every instalment of Uncharted and neither one has disappointed. I've always loved the gameplay by Naughty Dog games.


The Legend of Zelda (Wii U) 
My only opinion of Zelda is based on the Ocarina of Time and is probably one of my favourite ever childhood games. So again, big hopes! I love a good open world fantasy adventure! Perfect genre for me!


Rainbow Six Siege 
I remember watching my brother playing Rainbow Six, it was probably the only 1st person shooter that stood out for me in terms of gameplay as I remember him playing within a squad and he could command his own squad using different commands. I'll probably wait for reviews before I buy this game.


If any of you missed the E3 conference catch up with most of the highlights here !! Comment below or throw me a tweet on your favourites highlights or games you can't wait to play :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment